This privacy notice describes the rules for processing information about you, including personal data and cookies, i.e. cookies.
1. General information
- This policy applies to the Website, operating under the URL address: wootibicycles.com
- The website operator and the personal data administrator is: Wojciech Stachowski ul. Dzielna 39/18, 54-152 Wrocław, Poland
- Operator‘s email address: email@example.com
- The Operator is the Administrator of your personal data in relation to data provided voluntarily on the Website.
- The website uses personal data for the following purposes:
- Handling of queries through the form
- Preparation, packing, shipping of goods
- Implementation of ordered services
- Presentation of the offer or information
- The website performs the functions of obtaining information about users and their behavior in the following way:
- Through data entered voluntarily in forms, which are entered into the Operator‘s systems.
- By saving cookies in the end devices (so-called "cookies").
2. Selected data protection methods used by the Operator
- The places of login and entering personal data are protected at the transmission layer (SSL certificate). Thanks to this, personal data and login data entered on the website are encrypted on the user‘s computer and can be read only on the target server.
- User passwords are stored in a hashed form. The hash function works one-way - it is not possible to reverse its operation, which is now a modern standard for storing user passwords.
- In order to protect data, the Operator regularly makes backup copies.
- An important element of data protection is the regular update of all software used by the Operator to process personal data, which in particular means regular updates of programming components.
- The website is hosted (technically maintained) on the operator‘s server: hekko.pl
- Registration details of the hosting company: H88 S.A. with registered office in Poznań, Franklin Roosevelt 22, 60-829 Poznań, entered into the National Court Register by the District Court Poznań - Nowe Miasto and Wilda in Poznań, 8th Commercial Department of the National Court Register under KRS number 0000612359, REGON 364261632, tax identification number NEP 7822622168, share capital 210,000.00 PLN fully paid up.
- Hosting company:
- applies protection measures against data loss (e.g. disk arrays, regular backups),
- applies adequate protection measures for processing sites in case of fire (e.g. special fire-extinguishing systems),
- applies adequate protection measures for processing systems in the event of a sudden power failure (e.g. dual power lines, aggregates, UPS voltage backup systems),
- uses means of physical protection of access to data processing sites (e.g. access control, monitoring),
- applies measures to ensure appropriate environmental conditions for servers as part of the data processing system (e.g. environmental conditions control, specialized air conditioning systems),
- uses organizational solutions to ensure the highest possible level of protection and confidentiality (training, internal regulations, password policies, etc.),
- appoints the Data Protection Supervisor.
- The hosting company provides logs at the server level to ensure technical reliability. Subjected to recording may be:
- resources defined by URL identifier (addresses of requested resources - pages, files),
- the time of arrival of the inquiry,
- the time of reply,
- name of the client‘s station - identification carried out by the HTTP protocol,
- information about errors that occurred during the execution of the HTTP transaction,
- URL address of the page previously visited by the user - in the case when the website was accessed via a link,
- information about the user‘s browser,
- nformation about the IP address,
- diagnostic information related to the process of self-ordering services through recorders on the website,
- information related to handling e-mail addressed to the Operator and sent by the Operator.
4. Your rights and additional information on the use of data
- In some situations, the Administrator has the right to transfer your personal data to other recipients, if it is necessary to perform the contract concluded with you or to fulfill the obligations weighting on the Administrator. This applies to such groups of recipients:
- hosting company on the principle of entrusting
- postal operators
- law offices and debt collectors
- payment operators
- authorized employees and associates who use data to achieve the purpose of the site
- Your personal data are processed by the Administrator for no longer than it is necessary to perform related activities specified in separate regulations (e.g. for keeping accounts). With regard to marketing data, data will not be processed for more than 3 years.
- You have the right to request from the Administrator:
- access the personal information about you,
- correct them,
- remove them,
- set processing restrictions,
- and transfer data.
- You have the right to object to the processing indicated in point 3.3 c) to the processing of personal data for the purposes of legitimate interests pursued by the Administrator, including profiling, however, the right of objection cannot be exercised if there are important legally valid grounds for processing, rights and freedoms that override yours, in particular establishing, investigating or defending claims.
- The Administrator‘s actions are subject to a complaint to the President of the Office for Personal Data Protection, ul. Stawki 2, 00-193 Warsaw.
- Providing personal data is voluntary, but necessary to service the Website.
- In relation to you, actions can be taken consisting of automated decision making, including profiling to provide services under the concluded contract and for the purpose of conducting direct marketing by the Administrator.
- Personal data is not transferred to third countries within the meaning of the provisions on the protection of personal data. This means that we do not send them outside the European Union.
5. Information in forms
- The website collects information provided voluntarily by the user, including personal data, if they are provided.
- The website can save information about the connection parameters (time stamp, IP address).
- The website, in some cases, may save information facilitating the linking of data in the form with the user‘s e-mail address filling out the form. In this case, the user‘s email address appears inside the URL of the page containing the form.
- The data provided in the form is processed for the purpose resulting from the function of a specific form, e.g. to process the service request or commercial contact, registration services, etc. Each time the context and description of the form clearly informs what it is used for.
6. Administrator‘s logs
- Information about the behavior of users on the site may be subject to login. These data are used to administer the website.
7. Important marketing techniques
8. Information about cookies
- Cookies are IT data, in particular text files, which are stored on the Website User‘s end device and are intended for using the websites services. Cookies usually contain the name of the website from which they originate, their storage time on the end device and a unique number.
- The entity that places cookies on the Website User‘s end device and who has access to them is the Website operator.
- Cookies are used for the following purposes:
- maintaining the Website user‘s session (after logging in), thanks to which the user does not have to re-enter their login and password on every subpage of the Website;
- achieving the goals set out above in the "Important marketing techniques" section;
- The Website uses two basic types of cookies: session cookies and persistent cookies. Session cookies are temporary files that are stored on the User‘s end device until logging out, leaving the website or turning off the software (web browser). Persistent cookies are stored on the User‘s end device for the time specified in the cookie file parameters or until they are deleted by the User.
- Software for browsing websites (web browser) usually by default allows storing cookies on the User‘s end device. Website Users can change these settings. The web browser allows you to delete cookies. It is also possible to automatically block cookies. Detailed information on this subject is provided in the help or documentation of the web browser.
- Cookies placed on the Website User‘s end device may also be used by entities cooperating with the Website operator, in particular for companies: Google (Google Inc. based in the USA), Facebook (Facebook Inc. with its registered office in the US), Twitter (Twitter Inc. based in the USA).
9. Managing cookie files - how to express and withdraw consent in practice?
- If the user does not want to receive cookies, he may change the browser settings. We reserve that disabling cookies necessary for authentication processes, security, maintaining user preferences may make it difficult, and in extreme cases may prevent the use of websites
- In order to manage cookies settings, select from the list below the web browser you use and follow the instructions:
- Mobile devices: