PERSONAL DATA PROTECTION
In connection with the entry of new regulations on the protection of personal data on 25 May 2018, we want to inform you about several important issues regarding the security of your personal data processing.
The administrator, which is the entity deciding how your personal data will be used, is Wojciech Stachowski with its registered office in Wrocław, ul. Dzielna 39/18.
Registered under the Tax ID number: 8942577608, REGON: 932764960 (hereinafter "Administrator" or "We").
We received your personal data from you during the account registration as well as during your activity on our website.
Processing of personal data
We process your personal data because it is necessary to perform the contract concluded with you, including:
- setting up and managing your account and entering into transactions;
- making the delivery of goods ordered by you;
- handling complaints and returns;
- handling inquiries and applications that you address to us (e.g. via the contact form);
- transaction security management;
- providing the best customer service.
We also process your personal data for the purposes indicated below, based on the legitimate interest of the Administrator, which is:
- monitoring your activity on our websites;
- conducting marketing activities to interest you with our own services of our website, and to offer you news about our supply;
- providing payment services;
- debt collection; conducting court, arbitration and mediation proceedings;
- ensuring proper compliance with tax law and accounting regulations;
- ensuring the security of transactions, including the prevention of offenses;
- conducting statistical analyzes;
- storing data for archiving purposes, and ensuring accountability (demonstration of compliance with obligations arising from legal provisions);
- organization of competitions, promotional campaigns, building loyalty and partner programs.
Your consent to the processing of personal data will allow us to process your personal data for:
- setting up and maintaining your account on our website;
- saving data in cookie files, collecting data from websites;
- organization of promotional campaigns and competitions;
- sending you information in the form of a newsletter.
The consent granted to the Administrator for the processing of personal data, you can withdraw at any time, simply contact the Administrator via any means of communication. Your data will be processed by the Administrator until the consent is withdrawn.
We require your personal data to be able to enter into and perform a contract with you, and thus enable us to:
- contact you directly;
- inform you about the progress of the contract;
- inform you about the order shipment;
- inform you about the course of the complaint procedure, return service;
- inform you about products that may interest you.
For this purpose, we will need your email, address of your place of residence, and telephone number. If you are our partner or participant in promotional campaigns and contests - we will also need additional data required due to tax regulations.
Your personal data may also be processed in an automated way (including in the form of profiling), however, it will not cause any legal consequences to you or have a similar effect on your situation. Profiling of personal data by the Administrator consists in the processing of these data (also in an automated way), by using them to assess certain information about you, in particular to analyze or forecast personal preferences and interests.
Your rights towards the Administrator regarding the data being processed
The administrator guarantees the fulfillment of all your rights under the general Data Protection Regulation, i.e.
- the right to access, rectify and delete your data - if your data is incorrect or incomplete or is not necessary to the Administrator or you withdraw your consent to the processing;
- the right to limit the processing of your data - for the time of clarification, correction, objection - we will not delete your data, but only limit its processing;
- the right to transfer them;
- the right to object to the processing of your personal data;
- the right to lodge a complaint to the supervisory body in relation to the processing of your personal data - the President of the Office for Personal Data Protection.
You can object at any time to the processing of your data for direct marketing purposes, including profiling, if the processing takes place in relation to the legitimate interest of the administrator. You can also file an objection at any time for reasons related to your particular situation in the processing of your data for direct marketing purposes, including profiling, if the processing takes place in relation to the legitimate interest of the administrator.
Sharing your personal data
We care in a special way about the security of your personal data, making due diligence to make your data safe. Nevertheless, for your convenience, we use many modern and functional technical solutions that enable you to purchase convenience and provide us with proper customer service. We share this part of your personal data with payment entities, entities conducting marketing campaigns for us, as well as public bodies involved in the prosecution of fraud and offenses, and fiscal control.
The storage life of personal data
We store your personal data no longer than they are needed for the proper quality of service and depending on the mode and purpose of obtaining them we store them:
- Conclusion of the contract - for the duration of the contract and after its completion for the purposes of:
- pursuing claims related to the executed contract;
- fulfillment of duties resulting from legal regulations, including in particular tax and accounting regulations;
- preventing abuse or crime;
- statistical and archiving.
- Marketing activities - for the duration of the contract, separate consent for the processing of such data - until the completion of operations related to transaction processing, you object to such processing or withdrawal of consent.
- Sale and promotional activities - eg contests, promotional campaigns - for the duration and settlement of such actions.
- Operating activities - until the obligations imposed by the RODO Regulations and relevant national regulations expire, in order to demonstrate the reliability of personal data processing.
Use of non-personalized data
In accordance with established practice, we store HTTP queries directed to our server. This means that we know the public IP addresses from which users place content on our site. The browsed resources are identified by URL addresses.
The data obtained is not associated with specific persons browsing websites, subject to cases of breaking the applicable law and the occurrence of services authorized to provide such data.
To ensure the highest quality of the website, we analyze the collected information in order to determine which websites are visited most often, which web browsers are used, whether the structure of the site does not contain errors, etc. Collected logs are stored for an indefinite period of time as an auxiliary material used to administer the site and keeping statistics. The information contained therein is not disclosed to anyone except persons authorized to administer the server and the owner of the website. Collective summaries in the form of such statistics do not contain any features that identify visitors to the site.